Yoga Insurance Highlights for Teachers
The number of yoga injuries have doubled since 2001—and you could be sued if a student believes your alignment or adjustment caused it. Join TeachersPlus to access reliable and affordable liability insurance that offers the coverage you need. Read more to find out what your policy includes.
SIGN UP RENEW
TeachersPlus Is Here to Help You
Building a successful career as a yoga teacher isn't easy. The job demands continuing education to best serve your students while at the same time juggling your own business hustle. And although the idea of purchasing liability insurance coverage can seem daunting, it's absolutely necessary to have a policy if you are teaching. Yoga Journal TeachersPlus helps you make this process a no-brainer.
We've partnered with Fitness and Wellness Insurance to provide yoga teachers with access to affordable liability insurance with solid coverage. An affiliate of Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Fitness and Wellness Insurance has more than 20 years of specialized experience working to meet the insurance needs of yoga and fitness professionals. Not only does Fitness and Wellness Insurance subscribe to the belief that fitness is a key ingredient to wellness and a healthy life, but it provides broad coverage for thousands of yoga instructors across the United States.
Key Benefits + Coverage of Yoga Insurance for Teachers
✛ User friendly online application
✛ You are covered with a $2 million liability insurance policy the minute you sign up
✛ Coverage available for the all styles of yoga—including Bikram and Jivamukti
✛ Policy covers yoga retreats, workshops, and special events
✛ No fee when you register new studios and gyms to your policy
✛ Different pricing tiers for full-time and part-time teachers
✛ Abuse and molestation coverage included
✛ Defense fees and indemnity judgments awarded by court covered up to $100,000
✛ Unlike other providers, you can cancel your policy at anytime
✛ Customer service call center available to address all policy holder concerns
✛ Coverage available in all states*
✛ Plus, Bonus Risk Management Services
- Address your risks and limit your potential losses with proactive solutions from Philadelphia
- Sign up for regular emails on risk management tips and lessons learned from real-life situations
- Build a solid, responsible team with discounted background and motor vehicle (MVR) checks through a best-in-class partnership with IntelliCorp
Why Choose Philadelphia Insurance?
- All coverages are underwritten by Philadelphia Indemnity Insurance Company
- With more than 20 years of experience, Philadelphia is rated A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best
- Philadelphia is nationally recognized as a member of Ward’s Top 50
- Forbes Magazine has recognized Philadelphia as one of the 400 Best Big Companies in America
*All coverages underwritten by Philadelphia Indemnity Insurance Company. Coverage is subject to underwriting review and actual policy wording. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions.
More About TeachersPlus